Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My first Blaaaaaahg!

Well, look at me rocketing my old self into the 21st century, look out George Jetson, the Dudster is blogging. I figured I should start doing this for some odd reason.
Way back in 1989 when I was pregnant with Tyler (my first born man child) I began this Mother's Journal that my bestie Mary Jane gave me. I was pretty faithful journaling about my pregnancy and even on into the first few years of Tyler's life. Then came Trent (second born man child) and I even have a few entries in his early years. When my darling Meggie Moo came along, the entries got farther and farther apart, a bit more scattered and well, I don't know when the last time I wrote in there. So now, I can blog and some day my kids can dig this up and read about their crazy mom.
I am a big fan of The Office and so I really wanted to start a blog in a word document like Creed. My first official blog which I titled "Monday's Blaaaahg" I submitted in the form of an email to my friend Melissa at work. She sits 10 feet from me and I actually got to see her face as she read it. That was instant feedback, very nice, but again an email does not a blog make.
Sooo, here is the first official Dudster's Spot blog.

4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment on how fun it will be to read your thoughts online. Glad you decided to start this! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I thought I would be the first to comment! Dang Gina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll gladly be third... YEAH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad this doesn't come to me in the form of a "work" email anymore, hahaha;)

    ReplyDelete